What is Worker' Compensation?
Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance employers carry to pay for work-related injuries. If you have been hurt at work, you are entitled to workers' compensation benefits without having to file a lawsuit against your employer. Unfortunately, many employers and their insurers try to avoid providing benefits. Too often, injured workers give up the fight for what they are owed because the system is so stressful and confusing.
Getting the Help You Need
Having an experienced workers' compensation attorney on your side ensures that you receive all the benefits the law provides. At Stow Garvin & Glenn we specialize in workers' compensation law, and we handle all our cases as if they belong to our own family members.
We manage the legal and administrative aspects of your case so you can focus on recovery. Here are a few examples of what we can do.
- Manage contact with the insurance company.
- If your benefits have been denied, we can take your case to court.
- If you are receiving a weekly check, we will see that you receive the full amount you are due under the law.
- Seek all penalties you are owed.
- Make sure you get the medical care you need-- and assist you in changing doctors if necessary.
- Help get you reimbursed for travel to and from medical appointments.
- Arrange independent medical examinations when needed.
- Explain the settlement process to you and work to obtain top dollar for your case.
Call us today for a free consultation. (770) 534-5265.